Contact us today for a free, confidential consultation about your bookkeeping and accounting services.
Five reasons why you should work with Consistent Results.
- Save your time for what you do best! You are not an accountant; you are an entrepreneur and have a business to run.
- Our bookkeeping and accounting services can save you money and time.
- You will never have disorganized financial files again.
- Consistent Results will become a financial partner in your business.
- You’ll get fast action and response from us…we’re accessible 24/7 and respond within 24 hours.
Choose from a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping services.
Consistent Results offers small and medium-sized businesses a variety of necessary accounting and bookkeeping services that are fundamental to your financial success. We are highly experienced, with exceptional integrity and professional and ethical standards in all we do. Our services include:
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Budgeting Analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Loan Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monthly Sales Tax
- Review Books for Tax Return Preparation
- Monthly Payroll Reports
- Quarterly Payroll Reports
- Prepare 1099s
- Prepare W-2s
Bookkeeping services that are consistent and timely.
Bookkeeping is a fundamental function for every business, whether you’re just starting out or employ hundreds. A good bookkeeper like Consistent Results is accurate and timely, and provides you with a position report for your business.
Important features of our competent bookkeeping include:
- Timeliness: We record transactions on a timely basis.
- Account Reconciliations: We reconcile accounts monthly to assure accuracy. This is critically important to the success of your business.
- Analyzing Accounts: For payables and receivables, it’s important to know the age of the bills and invoices. How much is “current” and “overdue” is basic to staying on top of your credit rating and vendor relations. For receivables, it is important to know how you are doing in collecting from your customers.
- Matching: Revenues in a fiscal period must be matched to expenses incurred in that same period. When items don’t match in the same period, inaccurate income statements are the result.
Consistent Results has the experience to offer consistent results.
With more than 20 years of bookkeeping experience, Cheryl Short leads the team at Consistent Results. A former Senior Tax Accountant for a CPA firm, she is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor and a Certified Professional Bookkeeper.
The Consistent Results’ team offers extensive tax preparation expertise and a high attention to detail. That means your books will be prepared correctly, thoroughly and efficiently every month. Correct financial statements will also save you money at tax time, by reducing the hours your CPA spends in reconciling your records.
Contact us today for our extensive list of clients to provide you with comments. Then choose Consistent Results as your business financial partner, with confidence.
Paychecks dated 2012 are 2012 wages even if earned in 2011.
Process W-4s submitted for 2012 before the first 2012 wage payment.
Remind employees they may want to file a new W-4 for 2012 if there has been a change in their filing status due to marriage, divorce, or dependents (birth, adoption, child turning 21).